I swear, I’m not a clotheshorse. I just hang onto anything I find that fits and I like, even if I don’t have occasion to wear it, because what are the odds I will ever again find whatever-it-is in a size that fits me?
If you’re nodding, this page is for you. Eventually I’ll probably put more clothes references, but in the meantime I’ll collect some posts about the hunt for clothing when you’re too big for the average mall store.
Where to shop:
- What If You’re Too Big For Lane Bryant? — specifically looking at supersizes
- Fat Clothing Catalogs… — general plus sizes
- Clothes Shopping at ~400lbs! — what I thought would be my only clothes post. Hah!
Other posts about clothes:
- Quotes on Clothing
- On not buying clothes — why I didn’t buy clothes for most of a year
- Day in the Life: Road Trip and Finding Clothing — on traveling if you can’t just buy clothes at any mall
- Why go shopping with thinner friends…
- Wardrobe Adjustments
- Plus-size Shops: Thin Models, Strange Names
Leave a Reply