Start with a holiday news article on “the obese”.
- “The obese” all think & act alike.
- The obese all want to lose weight and are on “eating plans”. Not sure if intuitive eating is for thin folks or for nobody at all.
- The obese are all feeling self-conscious and judged about what they eat.
- Everyone knows who’s obese and who’s not.
- Eating something special at a party “won’t harm your weight loss effort as long as you get back on track the next day.” Why not “eating something special at a party is OK because you will probably be less hungry later as your body keeps you at your setpoint”?
What did I miss?