5 things I’m grateful for today :)
- Seattle Snow. “Seattle Snow”, to my mind, is short-lived, scant, and doesn’t interfere much with daily life. It’s a fun surprise to wake up to and is gone by afternoon. Today’s snow looks to be in this category. :)
- Icepacks. I just finished icing my knee, and my, the absence of pain is a goodness.
- Beef with barley soup, which the man of the house has started in the crock pot.
- Roomba. It’s more diligent about vacuuming corners than I am, and does a sweet job.
- Weekends off. After working through President’s Day weekend, I’m glad that I had last weekend off – and that it doesn’t appear I’ll need to work this weekend either.