[Another weekly exercise in gratitude.]
1) Started doing full squats again* – not very many, and not using any extra weights, but even so, I am pleased with this progress. ;)
2) Finished a big rollout at work, which has seriously reduced my stress.
3) Three-day weekend coming up.
4) The insurance company finally approved the prescription antihistamine, which combined with the Advair seems to be improving my ability to breathe. It’s definitely making my eyes less itchy, too ;)
5) The man of the house picked up delicious fresh strawberries this week. One morning I mashed a few to have instead of jam on toast (why have the “perserved” when you’ve got the real thing?) Last night we finished the strawberries for dessert – along with some Lindt chocolates :)
*Some good instruction on how to do squats is here, though I will note that the site (like many exercise sites) is not fat-accepting.