[Another weekly exercise in gratitude.]
This is one of those weeks where part of me would rather rant about the unjust crap in life and not look for things to be grateful for. But … that’s also part of why I do it, to focus on the good instead of the bad.
1) Cooler weather for a change! It’s encouraging me to walk outdoors and bringing better sleep.
2) A new Meg Langslowmystery.
3) I have Tylenol on hand, and it’s keeping my headache manageable.
4) Friends that don’t care that I’m fat.
5) Tricky Pixie’s album is available! :)
6) APA repudiated gay-to-straight therapy.
7) My family came home safe yesterday.
Anyone else have good things today?
Leave a Reply