[an occasional exercise in gratitude]
This is an exercise in reminding of me things to be thankful for, aka, looking for a bright side. At the moment I’m dealing with my father’s death a few weeks ago. It’s also been a year since my bout of unemployment ended.
Right now I’m thankful for:
- Jobness, at a place where I’m happy and feel productive.
- Coworkers’ dogs that come over for pets and sniffs to make me smile during the day.
- Allergy meds that let me enjoy playing with the dogs without an itchy rash.
- Having a daily routine that supports me getting a steady amount of activity.
- New (boring but comfy) shoes ;)
- The Fat Nutritionist’s posts on eating, which have been reminding me that it’s good to eat before I’m crashing emotionally.
- Being able to sleep. Yoga and weightlifting are helping here, but I also have ambien when needed.
- The man of the house and his support through the last few years.
Leave a Reply