[An occasional exercise in gratitude.]
1) Getting things done at work.
2) Realized I was feeling a bit fuzzy-headed and tired everytime I took my SSRI. Being able to notice this sort of thing is somewhat new.
3) Successfully tapered down to a low dose without problems. (Why? It’s been nearly two years since I started on them again, I wasn’t having symptoms, and seeing if it would get rid of the tired/fuzzy feeling.)
4) I am feeling less tired these days. May also be due to Seattle getting more than 12 hours of daylight again, but good is good. :)
5) Feeling better about my parents and moving on. Grief is a process and I seem to have moved to a less-fraught stage.
6) Asthma meds. For breathing!!!
7) Coworkers who are patient as I learn new skills.
8) The man of the house, who improves my life in so many ways.
What is good in your life today?