This is one of those weeks where I’d rather be venting about the stressy stuff and not looking for things to be grateful for. But … that’s also part of why I do it, to focus on the good instead of the bad.
1) New CPAP mask arrived from cpap.com.
2) A friend asked to borrow Lessons from the Fat-o-Sphere.
3) Advair (new preventative asthma drug that one apparently has to take a week for it to really start working) seems to be starting to work.
4) The de-stressing effects of a good walk.
5) How stretching my muscles helps the rest of me to relax and de-stress a bit.