…the last day of the first year of this blog. Part of me is surprised that I’m still blogging with no end in sight. Part of me is surprised that so many of you are reading and commenting.
As a grin, here’s some of the more interesting search terms I’ve seen recently:
- soda obesity — I didn’t know soda could be obese…
- why is the biggest loser so popular — I really have no idea
- superobesity — one of these days I want a supergirl costume
- stationary bikes 400lbs — not just for football players!
- ball desk chair — sitting on mine now
- health at every size nutritionist — Hey, Fat Nutritionist, I think they’re looking for you … or Linda Bacon … or both … ;)
Then there’s the ones that are always in the top 10. One (and its variations) keeps the few articles I’ve written about sex so popular: “fat women sex”
And, also in the top 10, are the ones that tell me I’m doing something right:
- living 400 lbs
- living 400lbs
- living 400
Thank you, all of you, for reading! ;)