[Another weekly exercise in gratitude.]
1) I am thankful and honored to read the comments people have made in response to yesterday’s post.
2) Hugs from the man of the house yesterday.
3) Elevator repairs at work this week mean I’m walking more stairs. I’m managing this MUCH better than I was afraid I would ;)
4) Experimenting with a new-to-me yoga routine from Megan Garcia’s book Megayoga.
5) I feel I’m getting a better handle on “can’t catch breath, need asthma meds now” vs “breathing hard but okay”. It’s an physical cue I’m getting better at understanding.