[a not-always-weekly exercise in gratitude]
1) Walking more regularly has been improving my ability to walk. I walked a lot more today than usual, without pain.
2) Getting over the cold that kept me out of work last week. I may still cough, but I do have energy now.
3) I did let being sick keep me from walking a few days…but I also started back up when I felt able, so I’m thankful I didn’t lose more momentum than necessary.
4) Receiving compliments for a job well done.
5) Sharing laughter and hugs at the end of a long day.
Leave a Reply