[a not-always-weekly exercise in gratitude]
1) Thus far this year’s allergy season isn’t bothering me as much as last years. Yay allergy meds!
2) The man of the house brought me a home-cooked dinner at work. Stuffed chicken breasts, salad, and garlic toast. Yum!
3) Continuing exercise is relaxing and “hey I can do more”, not enervating and “OMG so sore”.
4) Buddies who are willing to meet me at a bar to decompress over a drink and bacon-wrapped shrimp.
5) Having enough clothes that I can put off some of the laundry. ;)
Leave a Reply