[a not-always-weekly exercise in gratitude]
Things I am thankful for this week:
- Lesley of Fatshionista is in Newsweek, and it’s being read.
- Went to the Sounders game with the man of the house on Saturday, parked 1/2 mile from the stadium (cheaper parking) and had no problems with the walking.
- The game was fun, too!
- Survived a trip to the local REI for new walking shoes. (I’ve never had employees be anything but welcoming, but I always feel weird there.) Oh, and new shoes!
- Asthma meds that work!* Even in spring! I can go weeks without my albuterol “rescue” inhaler.
- New Jeff & Maya Bonhoff album arrived from CD Baby :)
*Current asthma routine: Advair 250/50 twice a day; Singulair once a day; Allegra once a day; Zyrtec, Benadryl, Albuterol inhaler as needed.