[a not-always-weekly exercise in gratitude]
- Ten-minute professional shoulder massage :)
- Running across this writeup on fat & feminist women’s health experiences from 1996. Yes, it can be frustrating to know how much hasn’t changed, but it’s also validating…and a bit of a walk down memory lane, at least for me.
- Gorgeous greenery outside.
- The “Summer-SAD” is mostly given me more energy this year, and not full-out insomnia.
- Making time for exercise and non-vending machine food at work is paying off — I’m feeling much better than the last time I worked these hours.