Most-read posts / pages:
- Day in the Life
- Barefoot Contessa
- How Do You Comfort Sore Muscles?
- Fat Clothing Catalogs…
- Day in the Life: Shower, Chafing, & Jock Itch
- Disney World
- What If You’re Too Big For Lane Bryant?
Some more amusing search terms:
- unicorns are real they’re just fat and gray and we call them rhinos
- rhetorical question about obesity
- what size is 30/32 plus size
- cyberspace mountain weight
- 400 hundred pounds woman sex lessons while dancing
Some that have me rolling my eyes at the denial involved:
- what do you eat in a day morbidly obese — people’s eating habits vary.
- do all obese people have diabetes — no
- why don’t super obese people have diabetes — genetics, stress, luck?
Those are outliers though. Most people find this blog by searching for a variation of the blog name -or- on something to do with Ina Garten. (Seriously, I don’t know why. Maybe I need to post more about Dawn French?) Others find this blog from links on other sites. In the past year Shakesville, Reddit, The Fat Nutritionist, Twitter, a HuffPo post, and Fat Heffalump sent a lot of people here.
Whether you’re new here or just found this site recently, relax and be welcome. :)