[a not-always-weekly exercise in gratitude]
1) Shared laughter and delight.
2) A friend dropping off Seanan McGuire’s new book, A Local Habitation.
3) I’m continuing to go for short walks every day, supplemented with leg lifts and extra stairs. It’s not getting easier fast, but it’s not getting harder, either.
4) Amazon had chocolate-covered cashewson sale. They’re expensive enough I don’t get them often, but they’re a fun treat for work.
5) I finished our taxes over a month early! Why yes we are getting a refund! We also finished refinancing our house, so lower payment and less interest! I am now done with nitpicky financial stuff for a while! :)
More info on #2: Realized it might be good to say that while I’ve linked to Seanan McGuire’s music in the past, she is also an author. Rosemary and Rue and A Local Habitation are the first two books in her fae detective series; the first book of a different trilogy, Feed, will be released under the name Mira Grant in April.