At the moment I’m thankful for:
- My temp gig is continuing to go fairly well.
- My father is doing better.
- I got over my “but things can’t get better” thinking and saw my ARNP about my anxiety, insomnia, and depression symptoms. My ARNP prescribed Celexa (for depression) and Ambien (for insomnia).
- Ambien does help me sleep. Celexa does seem to help my depression.
- I am continuing to do other things to take care of myself.
- The man of the house loves me.
- Our friends are also supportive and helpful.
Overall: my life is not perfect. My life is not terrible. I am coping — sometimes day by day, sometimes minute by minute, but coping.