[an occasional exercise in gratitude]
- Things appear to be getting into “routine” with the parent, instead of “crisis-to-crisis”.
- I’ve also been able to cross some major tasks off my list, and more are in sight.
- Adding more tasks to my to-do list (managing the parent’s mail and bills, coordinating his care, etc) is making me focus on priorities more.
- I have a credit union I am happy with for checking, savings, mortgage, & credit card.
- My IRA is with The Vanguard Group, which is owned by the the investors.
- The man of the house, for being here.
Leave a Reply