WordPress has lots of nifty stats for its blogs. One in particular I’ve been watching lately: Search Terms. See, if you google something and find my blog? Google passes on what you searched on, and WordPress keeps track of it (without anything about the actual users involved…though WordPress assures me it doesn’t count my visits ;)
The search term results have changed a bit recently, partly because I tweaked the site a bit to include “searchable” text. The #1 search term is still the blog name, but now I’m seeing some newer things.
- fatwomen — This is, like, 2nd most common for the last month. The two-word version, fat women, is also common.
- 5x clothing how much do i weigh—wow, hard to tell.
- how to eat to become a bhm or bbw—I can’t tell you, other than yo-yo dieting a lot? Helps.
There’s the terms that keep the (few) posts that touch on sex in the most-popular-post list:
- fat women having intercourse
- fat doctor sex
- how do obese women have intercourse
- how to have sexs with a fat women
- fat woman have sex
- 400lb sex
…and then there’s the searches that make me wonder who made them, and to hope they found what they were looking for:
- need to loose weight i weigh 400 lbs
- 400 lbs and out of breath
- sedentary person walks steps per day
- “biggest loser” “fat acceptance”
However you ended up reading this, I hope you have a good weekend! :)