1) Walking is much better; been leaving the cane in the car most of the time.
2) Fun evening exploring Microsoft’s private “mall” one afternoon with a friend.
3) Getting better at prioritizing and being gentle with myself.
4) My office seems much warmer since I got back from vacation. It’s nice not to HAVE to bundle up in multiple layers every day! If this keeps up I’ll have less laundry each week, too!
5) The man of the house, who put up with being dragged to a crowded pub to meet a friend after I’d offered to cook. (Altho the venison skewers the pub serves may have helped with his attitude… :)